Meaning of Bear Dreams / Free Christian Dream Interpretation
Start with asking yourself this question, "Is the bear in the dream, good or evil?"
To understand if it is good, you would want to pay attention to what colour it was and in which context it was seen.
White Polar Bears - White means good or perceived to be good, power, strong
Black Bears - Most times the interpretation of the color black is evil and bad.
If the bear in the dream for instance was helping or talking to you peaceably even though you may be afraid, it could be good if good fruit comes out of it. Did you have a holy fear or respect for the bear? Then the interpretation of that bear would mean authority.
An example would be a teacher, boss or your parents; have you been rebelling against them or have you been respecting or honouring them in their place of authority? Particularly if that authority gives fair judgment, and they are honest and truly there to help you. When we are honest with ourselves, understanding can then come.
- In this case, the interpretation would mean that the bear stands for authority. The colour would be probably white, yellow, or a lighter colour.
- Were you afraid of the bear in respect? (I don't mean terrifying bears). There is a measure of respect that anyone in authority and everybody deserves. Especially if that authority does not abuse their power over you. Then the bear in this dream could be saying, "Pay attention and learn something. Do not rebel against that authority, you will only hurt yourself otherwise". There are plenty of people in authority that abuse that authority. Then we will need to practice patience. If possible, simply remove yourself from that situation if there is serious harm to yourself or to others. I don't mean if parents or the boss tells you to pick up your tools or put the laundry in the hamper.
- Did you come out with peace in your heart in the dream even though it may be uncomfortable or unpleasant, but nevertheless a peaceful conclusion?
An evil bear or terrifying bears; such as bears that are trying to kill you and are chasing you, could speak of a fear of something in your life, like a fearful or painful situation of the present or past. The key is, if you are afraid of something you don't have peace.
If you were being chased, mauled and/or it is a nightmare, the waking up in a cold sweat type; primarily it would be a spirit of fear and/or terror. I only know one true and lasting cure and that is to have that filthy spirit called "fear of terror" removed. "Casting out that spirit" is what it is called in Scripture. There are some Christian churches who still believe in the truth of deliverance for a person with a demonic, devil spirit like terror. It is the only way to be free from the fear and replace it with truly lasting peace that comes from God alone.
Being a Christian and follower of Jesus Christ, I myself have found that peace comes from God. And to get to God through His Son, Jesus the Christ, is not a myth to me. I have had many life changing experiences through dreams and in my natural life that I cannot deny this spirit that is called "God".
Neither can I deny His Holy Spirit, which He said that He would give to us people here on earth. I have experienced, felt and seen the Holy Sprit moving in miracles of healing people's physical bodies,and also their minds and dreams.
The make-up of mankind is the way God designed us, in three parts, yet one being, like He is.
- The Son Jesus, the Christ, the Saviour, the Lamb, the Lion, the King of Kings
- The Holy Spirit, the Comforter
We are in the likeness or image of God, being one as well, yet three parts.
- The Spirit, the part that leaves you when the body dies.
- The Body, flesh and bones
Bears and tornadoes chasing you, many times are on the soul level. Many times, this is when there is a very stressful time in your life, such as a big move, a contentious situation with family and unresolved differences, or unforgiveness. If it is unforgiveness, do yourself a favor and forgive. So many times that can be very hard to do. What I find to work is to say a prayer like this. "O Father, I have been sinned against, I hurt like salt in a wound. I choose to forgive them like You have chosing to forgive me of my sin. They are blind, they know not what they do." Forgiveness is not ageeing with that evil doer, it is bringing your case to the God, the Good Judge. Then ask Him to heal your broken heart and well, much more can be said of forgiveness than what I shared here.